Monday, November 21, 2005

Keeping the work flowing

I have a fairly major problem with procrastination, for several reasons, but I’m leaning slow to deal with it.

Now, at the moment my big push is to start doing something, update my blog and 43things, write little snippets of code into my libs that are powering my new site http://protocol80.net just to get into the habit of working on anything at all, so the shift to more productive and useful projects isn’t such a shock to the system. At least doing something is better then just drifting over blankly into more pointless and less productive forms of provrastination.

As with most things right now, it’ll start to get better after next week when I have some space of my own more. But for now I can see some very real results of my efforts and so it’s a more encouraging direction to head in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home