Monday, September 05, 2005

More Poi for Me!!

I spent a fair amount of time with my oldest brother, and little sister this weekend spinnng Poi, exchanging moves and such, and so fine tuned my collection somewhat.

Though I still can’t do any of the more complex weaves, I’m planning on picking up a “learn Poi” DVD for my birthday next month, along with some glowing Poi. So that should really help me tidy up tricks a lot, just reading about moves, or seeing what works in the back yard is one thing, but having a visual reference makes all the difference.

As it is now, it’s very difficult to tell the difference between moving my motions into a new move – or if it’s the same old move, and I’m just flailing my arms wildly.

But hey, as long as it looks good ;o)

Still, I’m managing to get at least 15 mins of practice every couple of days, while the weather is still good (on and off) and actually, as it gets cooler in an evening it actually helps a bit, but once the weather really turns, it’ll be a case of stealing what odd moments I can I think.

5 Comments:

At 11:42 pm, Blogger Bill said...

Just passing through and saw your site. Great Blog! I'll check in occasionally.

I have a computer repair Sandy Springs site/blog.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger eric said...

US Patent Office Scammers
An entity or person issuing a document, for example, a "certificate," allegedly by the Chief Financial Officer of the United States Patent and Trademark Office for payment of USPTO fees and lawyer fees is NOT ...
Hello there. Nice Blog! Well done, will check back soon.
I have a site. It pretty much covers related stuff.
Check it out if you find the time :-)

 
At 7:38 pm, Blogger digitalband-aid said...

TranceGeek Your site came up on a search and wanted to say I'm glad I got a chance to visit. I'm looking for ways to improve my blog and love to see what others are doing. In my search I've created a web page with some good links to Blog help sites. Chect it out if you get some time. Computer Service Buckhead

 
At 6:01 pm, Blogger Bill said...

TranceGeek Your site came up on a search and wanted to say I'm glad I got a chance to visit. I'm looking for ways to improve my blog and love to see what others are doing. In my search I've created a web page with some good links to Blog help sites. Chect it out if you get some time. Computer Repair Dunwoody

 
At 11:07 pm, Blogger Bill said...

TranceGeek Just looking around at blog sites and wound up finding yours. It's really amazing what can be customized to make a blog more interesting. I have some great links to resources and tips that might interest you if you have time to check it out Computer Repair Atlanta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home