Friday, August 05, 2005

Using Technorati Tags With Blogger.com

I’ve been tagging my posts with Technorati tags consistantly now, and so far I’m pretty happy with the results, my main issue is now I need to tag better, so I don’t end up tag spamming by mistake, or cropping up in lists that might seem relivent to me in my slightly fuzzy view of the world, but actually could be better placed so as not to dilute the value of my posts (not that I condone the use of marketting speak).

For people wondering how to get started, I’m using a greasmonkey user script from A Consuming Experience Blog, which also mentions a couple of other methods to get tags into posts.


What I really need to do is edit the script so I’m not manually putting in the same edit by hand in each post. But when I tried it earlier, all it did was crash horribly. So I think I’ll wait untill the new computer arrives next week, and live with it for now.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 pm, Blogger Improbulus said...

Hi there, thanks for the mention and the link. I hope you've got it all working the way you want it now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home