Thursday, August 04, 2005

Using A Full Day.

"Becoming a Morning Person" makes an interesting new 43things goal that ties in with all my other productivity ambitions, I doubt I’ll ever be someone who jumps out of bed at the crack of dawn and does a mountain of stuff before breakfast, but on the other hand, it would be much more benificial to me to get up and get things done before lunch on days I’m not working.

I also want to get back to starting work at 9, rather then taking advantage of my flexi time and getting in at 10 every day. The only down side of that is having to put up with rushhour commuting.

While I’m on holiday I’m going to try and get up before 10am each day, which should be easy to do, and means I can moap around the house, be lazy for a couple of hours, and be up to been active at midday, rather then getting up then, and not really getting anything started until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, by which time it always seems to late and hardly worth the effort then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home