Tuesday, August 02, 2005

So Far, So Good on the Blog Front.

The past week has been pretty insane, so I’m actually pretty happy with my blogging progress all in all, I’ve not quiet managed at least one post a day, but it’s getting there. Since I have a bit of holiday time comming up from Thursday onwards, I need to sit down and allocate a bit of time to fill out a decent profile in a few of the new places I’ve signed up to – something with a bit more meaning then my usual affair of bland “I don’t know what to write here” jive.

I’m also pondering digging out the old digital camera, and seeing if I can push to one interesting picture post a week. And flesh out a few of my posts (Particularly in my 43things thread on happiness) with some images.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 am, Blogger Godsdragon said...

U must be a fan of Robin Williams, as he coined the Carpe Diem phrase...LOL Just cyber cruising from technorati after doing a search on 43things tag.
Have a good one. Will see ya around.
Peace,
Broken Wings aka godsdragon aka Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home