Friday, August 05, 2005

First Step to a Ruby on Rails App in Place.

I’ve got in mind what I want to do, and put together the database and some documentation in my tiddlywiki, but although the initial install of ruby worked okay, it’s having trouble talking to my remote database. Which is typical, I suspect there is something not right on my desktop (Which is usually the case) so since I’m going away in the morning for a weekend away, and have a new computer comming some time in the next week or so, I’m going to call it a night.

I’ll no doubt pencil some more flow chart stuff in my notes over the weekend, and hopefully will be able to get it all up and running early next week when I have another chance to sit down and play with it all.


But with database issues asside, I’m pretty optermistic about getting something finished in the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home