Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Film Preview: Serenity Screening Soon!

Every now and again, my obsessive crawling of fan sites in search of tickets pays off, and last night was no exception - I picked up a small handful for the Serenity Screening in Manchester on the 24th!! I should maybe have picked up a couple more, but it's finding the balance of enough tickets to go around, and what will fit on my card and not leave me with unused tickets - particularly with it been on a school night.

I think I should have enough time to watch the DVD set though once more before then. But I think I'll shy away from even watching the newer trailers, I've seen a few frames here and there, enough to get me really excited about seeing the film, and jumping onto an advance screening is just a huge bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home