Sunday, July 31, 2005

Happyism Number 4.

On my list of 100 things that make me happy, earning a nice high spot up as Happyism Number 4 has to be: Spending Time With My Family.

We have our ups and downs sure, but actually considering what issues some families have, our spats are always pretty minor, and get resolved easy enough. Particularly now that my three younger siblings are all over “Going Out Age” we hangout as adults and friends rather then just as family around the house or what have you.

I should really put a bit more effort into keeping in touch with my more extended family, I usually make up some excuse for not activling keeping in contact, but I do always make time for any family gathering, be it some big thing your expected to attend such as the annual christmas party, or the smaller, ad-hoc gatherings that happen on whim, and every time I always end up feeling much better about my life as a whole when I’ve had a chance to catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home