Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happyism Number 1.

There is a certain amount of soul searching goodness to be had in identifying 100 things that make you happy, starting at number 1 it seems a pretty easy task. Though I’m not so sure as each slot is filled I will continue to think it’s so easy.

So into slot number 1 goes: Listening to Sigur Rós.

There is a haunting beauty that surrounds Sigur Ròs, each of their albums has a different feel to it, yet each one paints a picture that you can lose your self in as you listen.

One track more then any other has more meaning to me then any other song; Starálfur. The reasons for which might be held in another post, at another time. But for now it’s enough to say that that song has more beauty within then anything I had heard before I was listening to it for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home